We are vibrant team of professionals who believe in the power of teamwork, innovation, and the potential of our employees. If you're ready to be part of a modern, forward-thinking company that values its people, you've come to the right place. Your career journey might start here!
Our strenght relies in well united team believing in common values. We are one team - regardless of work titles or functions performed. We can strive for success when we are all working in one direction.
Only by trusting each other and being united do we do what we would not be able to do alone.
Fortune favors not only the smart and ambitious ones, but also the brave ones.
We feel responsible for what we do and how we do it.
You will broaden your international professional horizons. We are working with 14 markets abroad and are constantly increasing exports of our services.
We are committed to the continuous development of our employees, which is why we provide them with regular training.
We guarantee excellent working conditions and possibilities to choose hybrid work or flexible working hours.
My journey in the food industry started as a welder 11 years ago, and today, I hold the position of Production Plant Manager within the Group. Reflecting on my career, it's been an adventure filled with eight different roles that have shaped my path. Over these years, I've come to understand that the more we learn, the more we realize the broadness of knowledge and experience out there. It's this ever-expanding horizon that keeps work exciting, always pushing us to discover something new. My special thanks go to Lavango team, with whom I've shared both the highs and lows. It's been a perpetual roller coaster ride of hard work, and together, we keep riding it with unwavering determination.
Production Plant Manager of the Group
I became part of the team in early 2021, stepping in as an Engineering Project Manager. During my time here, I worked on some truly innovative projects. Five months into my journey, we established the Innovation Unit, of which growth and activities I am responsible for now. Lavango stands out for its commitment to innovative, tailor-made and ambitious projects. Such projects require a combination of technical expertise, collaborative teamwork, and desire for growth. Our project team members are empowered to experiment, make autonomous decisions, and collaborate, all while adding tangible value to our clients' projects on a daily basis.
I started here as a machine operator, and after five years I took on the role of Production foreman, where I now lead a dedicated team of 10 team members. I am happy to contribute to our purchasing and demand processes and know my voice is heard. Like every team, we encounter challenges that require our collective focus and dedication, and I'm proud to say that we excel in these moments. As a foreman, the implementation of LEAN principles has been instrumental in ensuring effective communication with my team, efficient time management, and the seamless allocation of tasks. In my role as a team leader, I've made it a point to understand my teammates' roles so that I can better support them in their daily tasks. There is no limit to development and learning, so I invite you to learn and grow together!
My journey started at Lavango in 2020 as Head of Sales. This was a new position for me and was challenging due to the specific of the industry and highly technical sales. After a year I was promoted to Head of Commerce and got supervision of 3 departments and continued working with marketing to support sales. With the combined effort our team managed to diversify client portfolio and enter 5 new European Markets. Starting 2023 the management of the company promoted me to Chief Commercial Officer and entrusted me to lead both European as well as USA teams. Since Lavango has factory is Klaipeda and Seattle that makes our customer reach wider and more universal. I am truly blessed to be part of Lavango and I’m happy to see how many ideas get implemented which help build up Lavango as a trusted stainless steel manufacturer for the food industry!
Chief Commercial Officer
We are on a constant lookout for experienced professionals and fresh talents to join our team. So if you are thinking about career changes, feel free to get in touch with us.
- Preparation of estimates according to the submitted documentation and drawings.
- Analysis of technical documentation.Communication with suppliers and customers.
- Cooperation with other departments and units of the company to collect information and perform work tasks.
- Bachelor's degree (engineering).
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to read, analyze projects and technical documentation, make estimates.
- Diligence, attentiveness and technical thinking.Work experience in a manufacturing company will be an advantage.
- Challenging work in a modern, expanding company.
- Salary 1100 EUR after tax deduction with additional bonuses included from the work results.
- Opportunity for career growth (in a vertical/horizontal structure).
- A great team that is ready to share its experience, excellent working conditions in the company and a flexible work schedule.
Stainless steel welding with T.I.G. (production of food industry equipment) and installation of equipment.
- Stainless steel welding works with T.I.G. experience with the device.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Experience working in stainless steel manufacturing.
- Diligence, responsibility, honesty.Welder's certificate or other qualification documents (advantage).
- Knowledge of English, Russian languages (advantage).
- Possibility to go on business trips.
- Accident insurance (24/7).
- Salary from 1200 EUR to 2000 EUR after tax deduction.
- A great team that is ready to share its experience, excellent working conditions.